Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Summer tablescape 2011

This was my summer tablescape from 2011.  I love putting sand into vases and hurricanes.  The shells on the right were bought at Michaels.  I believe I bought the sand and hurricane at Michaels as well.  The shells on the left were from the beach.  I bought the battery powered candles at a local home store.    

I love decorating my dining table.  I purchased my tablecloths and napkins at Kohls a few years ago.  These are my everyday tablecloths when I don't have a seasonal set.  I purchased the fish salt and pepper shakers from Celebrating Home (formally known as Home Interior).  

1 comment:

  1. You have shared wonderful summer tablespace ideas! My sister is an expert in designing and making these kind of decorations. Last month, we had a party at one of finest venues and my sister has decorated it beautifully.

    ReplyDelete