Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Christmas decor 2011

This is my Gossip Girl inspired wreath.  This one is inspired from the Victoria's Secret themed "Roman Holiday" episode.  I found my ornaments and ribbon at K-Mart.  I found my magnolia and wreath at either Michaels or AC Moore.  It's actually a lot more sparkly in person.  

I made these from large plastic ornaments (Walmart) and vinyl lettering from Uppercase Living.  I also have a Cricut that I've made another set of these from using one of the Christmas cartridges.  I didn't have a fireplace so I hung them under the bar.    

This is my Christmas tree from 2011.  I love to put Buffalo Snow into my trees to make it look like snow.  I got this idea from the White House trees during Laura Bush's time in the White House.  I also used the big (I think C7) colored lights from Sams Club.  I always thought I'd only like white lights.  I love the new colored lights that are out.  We buy an ornament at each destination we visit.  I now have ornaments from Hawaii, Las Vegas, Washington, D.C., Jekyll Island, and a few more that are more local.       

No comments:

Post a Comment